Samji
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samji

Samji Island forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its ME!....Havoc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Havoc

Its ME!....Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Its ME!....Havoc   Its ME!....Havoc Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Heyo!! Well This is me. I'll use Fudo's structure, since he(!) was first.

Name: Phillip
Living Place: Oklahoma
Sex: Male
Hobbys: Hanging out with the family (yes I'm married with a 1 year old girl...w00t) , 12 Sky (of course), Xbox360...really just video games in general.
12sky Friends: Taiko, Scarfac3, ShadowSong (miss you mic!),Kyandii(miss you too baby!) , Fudoshin, V1RUS1, Andrew96(ya i know, "he a jin!!...blah blah), YAD (most ppl hate this guy, they don't know him), there are many more, but short on time right now!
Best 12Sky Moment: Staying up all night selling my 105 gear for DIRT cheap so that I could hurry and buy a lvl 65 111%cs11+BT Kat for 100m!!!!
Worst 12Sky Moment: Logging all pumped up to go pwn in SI... and discovering that my baby(111%cs11+BT kat) , and my Robe(96%cs8) has gone missing!!!!!!!!!!! That thieving YGM and his corrupt bank!!!! GMs are still working on this for me.

Here's a pic(not a very good one):
Its ME!....Havoc Pfoster
Back to top Go down
Taiko

Taiko

Its ME!....Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its ME!....Havoc   Its ME!....Havoc Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:05 pm

Yo havoc u look cool " COOL FACE KILLER"
Back to top Go down
Scarfac3
Admin
Scarfac3

Its ME!....Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its ME!....Havoc   Its ME!....Havoc Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:12 pm

w00t ... H4voc's a ladies man for sure Cool !!! There must have been a huge line up of gals before u got married Very Happy

@12sky worst moment ..damn man if that wud have happened to me, i wud hav rlly lost it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its ME!....Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its ME!....Havoc   Its ME!....Havoc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its ME!....Havoc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Samji :: Non 12sky Related things :: Face Book-
Jump to: