Samji
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samji

Samji Island forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading?

Go down 
+3
Taiko
Scarfac3
Fudoshin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudoshin

Fudoshin

What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Empty
PostSubject: What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading?   What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:38 am

well lemme start then XD im a bit of a huge anime addict, is im not SIing im watching anime. the anime im currently watching is Kuroshitsuji, its about a Demon butler who made a contract with a English noble, its a good anime. ull get right into the story at the first episode Laughing
so if u like funny/serious anime with a bit of action watch it
Back to top Go down
Scarfac3
Admin
Scarfac3

PostSubject: Re: What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading?   What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:25 pm

I used to watch a lot of animes. Here is a list of my top 5 anime:

1) Full Metal Alchemist

What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? 210px-Fullmetal123

Its a story about two brothers (Edward and Alphonso) who try to use alchemy in order to bring back their dead mother but during the process Alphonso looses his body (his spirit is trapped inside an empty armor) and Edward looses his arm and leg (now has a automail arm and leg). So, the main story revolves around these two brothers who try to restore themselves. Its an amazing anime !! It has everything needed to make an epic anime. This 1 is a must watch for anime fans.

2) Great Teacher Onizuka

What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? 230px-GTO_manga

Onizuka is a gangster who is feared in the underworld, but his dream is to become a great teacher. He is hired by a prestigious school in order to teach a "problem class" (when i say problem class i rlly mean it lol). These students are really good at mind fkin their teachers. So, the story is about how Oni tries to earn the students respect and trust by solving their problems. (In da most weird ways lol). I have never come across any1 who didnt like this anime. Its a really good anime. Highly recommended !!!

3) Fate Stay Night

What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Fatestaynight1yj

This anime is about a boy who lost both his parents early in his childhood. The boy is now adopted by a sorcerer, but the boy has limited powers and could not become a great sorcerer. Until, 1 night he gets chosen for the Holy Grail Wars. Each and every person selected for the war is given a servant with magical powers. So, the story revolves around the boy and his servant (saber). This anime has it all emotion, action and a bit of romance as well Smile

4) Last Exile

What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Last_exile_152_1024

In a world that looks like the 19th century with anti-gravity devices, Claus and Lavie are pilot and co-pilot of a Vanship and act as couriers. They become involved with a mysterious mission after rescuing a little girl from a strange star-shaped killing machine. Not willing to let the girl die, they complete the mission by delivering her to the legendary mercenary ship Sylvana, only to become part of the crew as fighter pilots. Another great anime .. not many have watched this .. but u won't be disappointed Smile I got my mains name in 12 sky from this anime :O. Check it out : Last Exile

5) Trigun

What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? 230px-Trigun_manga

Vash is known by many as The Humanoid Typhoon or as the Japenese say it " Vash da Stampede" . He is an incredibly skilled gunfighter with a sixty billion dollar bounty on his head, as he is blamed for the destruction of an entire city. The two insurance inspectors who try to find and prevent Vash from causing further damage quickly see that he is often pulled into fights to save human life, and that the damage is always necessary or accidental. This anime has emotions, action, comedy and abit of romance. It might look kinda dull in the first few episodes but you will end up loving it at the end xD

So, this is the list of MY top 5 animes. Feel free to add yours. I am looking forward to hearing some new names xD

The sites that are best for watching anime online and reading manga are:

1) Anime Fuel

2) Kumby

3) Realitylapse - for free downloading

4) One Manga - For all your manga needs !
Back to top Go down
Fudoshin

Fudoshin

PostSubject: O.o we share the same anime/manga interests   What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:42 pm

ive seen most of ur top 5 animes, except for Last Exile, its about air planes and i aint fan of em Razz from ur top 5 GTO is my fav i think. ITS DAMN FUNNY xD seen the whole seriefor like 4 times. and i think if i watch it again i still wont be bored What a Face.
Back to top Go down
Taiko

Taiko

PostSubject: Re: What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading?   What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:27 pm

awesome i'll watch the GTO series
Back to top Go down
Mmh

PostSubject: Re: What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading?   What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:35 pm

hm my favourite is DB i always liked it and i think itll stay;p But i watched Elfen lied lately, and i liked it too Smile FMA ive just started but the first episodes wasnt good for me Smile currently i watch bleach and naruto ^^

I dont read manga too Smile
Back to top Go down
Scarfac3
Admin
Scarfac3

PostSubject: Re: What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading?   What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:58 pm

Elfen Lied

Lucy is a diclonius. She is able to use her telekinetic powers to operate her “vectors,” long arm-like extensions capable of inflicting great damage. She violently massacres the staff at the research facility where she was imprisoned, only to be hit in her helmet by a sniper’s bullet and fall into the ocean. The wounded Lucy is found by Yuka and Kohta, who decide to take care of the confused girl who washes up on the nearby beach. Lucy develops a split personality from the head trauma, and forgets the damage she had inflicted at the facility. They aren’t going to let her go easily though.

Hmm sounds cool I am gonna watch this !

ty Mmh ^^
Back to top Go down
Mmh

PostSubject: Re: What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading?   What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:25 pm

NP i guess its one of the best anime ever ^^ but only IMO ;p its kinda sad too but i liked it ^^ Lucy ( Nyuu) ^^ rotfl have fun watchin p
Back to top Go down
Fudoshin

Fudoshin

PostSubject: saw some trailers of Elfen Lied   What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:41 pm

saw some trailer, they wer really bloody xD
im not watching it coz i think its to short (13 ep. i think)
and it got a female male character XD dont like female main characters with superpowers Razz

with DB u mean Dragon Ball? ive seen it 2, like 6 times. its great XD DBZ is better tho.
especially the epi where Goku transforms into SS1.
Back to top Go down
Mmh

PostSubject: Re: What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading?   What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:51 am

Ye dragon ball for me the best moment was gohan transformin to ssj2 with cell ^^
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading?   What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Mmh wrote:
Ye dragon ball for me the best moment was gohan transformin to ssj2 with cell ^^

I don't watch alot of Anime, but I have seen most of DB and DBZ, and I agree.

This was my top moment in the series.
Back to top Go down
Div

PostSubject: the only anime i watch is   What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:16 am

DRAGON BALL Z

rocking fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Div

PostSubject: guys   What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:18 am

WHATS IS A MANGA?
Smile
Back to top Go down
Taiko

Taiko

PostSubject: Re: What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading?   What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:18 pm

how many episode on GTO, i'm started dl now... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Fudoshin

Fudoshin

PostSubject: reply GTO   What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:11 pm

i think GTO has like 40 or 50 episodes.. all of them wich are really fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scarfac3
Admin
Scarfac3

PostSubject: Re: What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading?   What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:24 am

Quote :
WHATS IS A MANGA?

Manga = Japenese version of a comic book

So most of the anime has both manga as well as episodes.
Manga is usually a bit ahead of the episodes.

Some ppl who cant w8 to know the ending or further part of the anime prefer to read manga instead of w8ing for the episodes to release.
Back to top Go down
Scarfac3
Admin
Scarfac3

PostSubject: Re: What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading?   What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:34 am

Quote :
DRAGON BALL Z

Haha ... o i remember this 1. Dragon Ballz was my 1st anime ever. I started off watching its episodes on Cartoon Network. They showed it every Saturday from 12am - 1am. I used to stay awake for it. H8 the parts where they used to spend the entire hour (2 episodes or sometimes even more) charging up, used to get me so pissed off lol

BTW, this does not fall under anime but has any 1 watched Starship Troopers (the CGI animation) .. I love it
Back to top Go down
Taiko

Taiko

PostSubject: Re: What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading?   What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:35 pm

This is an invitation to all GOS members

Come play 12sky, lets hit M33 i will support you guys.

keep in touch dude, we have a lot good memory during 12sky

you all know how to contact me or email to zidanes@hotmail.com

i know some of you playing other games and busy with Real life what ever you doing wish you all the best.

http://profile.aeriagames.com/user/1464413
Back to top Go down
eliyah

PostSubject: Re: What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading?   What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Dbz Owns i loved the movie when goku fights wicht broly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading?   What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Anime/manga are u currently watching/reading?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Samji :: Non 12sky Related things :: Anime-
Jump to: